Monday, December 12, 2016

Try and Error



This was a try and error recipe but it turns out good. I put it in the office and that evening the bottle was empty. So what did I use to make this snack?




There are cashews and walnuts which I have always used to make this snack. This time around I used pumpkin seeds. I have read a lot on pumpkin seeds and one of the benefit is it promotes hair growth. The pumpkin seeds are very crunchy after toasting it. 

I toasted all the nuts and then add milk chocolate buttons while the nuts are still warm. The chocolates melt easily. Keep stirring in a baking tin until the chocolate and nuts are well mixed. The more the chocolate, the better.



Find small cups and scoop the nuts mixed with chocolate into it. Chill for 3 minutes and store in an airtight container. This snack could last for two weeks unless someone wants to finish it in a day. Enjoy trying.


No comments:

Post a Comment