Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Movie Premiere: Rudy Habibie

I was fortunate enough to be offered a ticket to watch Rudy Habibie. Antenna Entertainment did a contest over Instagram and I won one of the five free tickets offer. Each winner gets two tickets and so I thought I would bring my sister for the experience.

Once I knew I got it, I called the person in charge to confirm my attendance. I was told the event would start at 9 pm at TGV, One Utama. Great! There is time to perform Maghrib there, eat dinner and then go for the movie.

The date was 30th July 2016.

We collected the ticket and was informed there was buffet dinner at 8pm. So, I quickly prayed and went for the buffet.


My sister and I at the event.



There we met a few fans of Reza Rahadian and what else could we do but take a group picture.



At about 9 past the cast arrived and they were seated for press conference.



There was a representative from Antenna Entertainment, Chelsea Islan (leading woman in Rudy Habibie), Manoj Punjabi (producer of Rudy Habibie), Reza Rahadian (leading man in Rudy Habibie), Indah and not seen in the pic is Pak Didi ( representative from MOX Digital).


There was questions from the floor and answered by the cast. About 10 we were ushered to the theatres and watched the movie. Before that, all the cast came in and there was a surprise selfie by Reza Rahadian. Movie ended at 12 am. The movie ended with all the audience clapping in satisfaction. It was a first and great experience. What more a chance to meet one of my favourite actor: Reza Rahadian.

All thanks to Antenna Enetertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment